When surface wounds need special care, NaturPet Skin Aid Spray makes all the difference.
Does your dog like to play? Unfortunately, accidents happen and cuts and scrapes can be common. NaturPet Skin Aid Spray is a first aid antiseptic spray that is naturally antibacterial. It works well for wounds, surface cuts or scratches, boils or abscesses, and insect bites. Natural herbs help to reduce swelling and inflammation as well as cleans and protects wounds with potent antibacterial and antimicrobial action.
- Effective for cat bites, surface cuts or scratches, boils or abscesses, and insect bites.
- Swelling and inflammation are reduced.
- It disinfects and protects wounds.
- Its antimicrobial and antibacterial properties help to prevent and treat infections, as well as speed up the healing process.
Spray on desired area and allow to air dry. Use twice a day or as needed.
For topical use only.
About the Active Ingredients
Calendula is one of the best herbs for the first aid treatment of burns, bites, scratches, and other wounds. Antimicrobial and anti fungal effects help to fight infection. Echinacea is used for its antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties. This helps to reduce the swelling, redness, and pain associated with a wound, bite, or sting.
- 15.24 (cm)
- 15.24 (cm)
- 20.32 (cm)
- Suitable for:
- Cats and dogs
- 120 ml / 4 fl. oz.
- Product Type:
- Herbal Extract
- Active ingredients:
- Echinacea, Calendula.
- Inactive ingredients:
- Ethyl Alcohol, Distilled water.