Our hand sanitizer contains aloe vera to moisturize and soothe hands and a refreshing peppermint scent
We all dread being sick and one of the the worst parts of being sick is having to constantly wash your hands to avoid passing germs around. And that’s why we developed our hand sanitizer: to make it easier for you to stay healthy, even when you’re feeling under the weather. It has a refreshing peppermint scent, smooth application that doesn’t leave a sticky residue on your hands, and a gentle formula with aloe vera for softness so you don’t have to worry about spending the rest of the day feeling dry and itchy.
- Moisturizing and non-drying Hand Sanitizer with Aloe Vera
- Peppermint scented
- Contains 68% Alcohol to kill germs, bacteria, and viruses on hands and other surfaces
- Protect yourself and your family by applying several times daily, especially during outings.
- Made in Canada in a GMP facility
- May be used on grocery carts, door handles, steering wheels and other surfaces
Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dry. Supervise children when they use this product. For occasional and personal domestic use.
For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a health care professional if irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away. Flammability warning. Keep away from open flame and sources of heat.
About the Active Ingredient
Ethanol (86%) works to break down the structure of the proteins of bacteria. The antimicrobial properties of ethanol increase with a mix of ethanol and water, making hand sanitizers more effective than pure ethanol in killing bacteria.
- 22.86 (cm)
- 10.16 (cm)
- 30.48 (cm)
- 60 ml / 2 fl. oz.
- Product Type:
- Hand sanitizer gel
- Active Ingredients:
- Ethanol 68%
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Purified water.
- Units in Master Case: